Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Episode 14 - Laura Elliott

Image of Laura A. H. Elliott
I love writing about enchanted road trips, cursed storytellers, shadow worlds, and alien romance while eating lots of popcorn. After twenty-plus years as a freelance graphic designer/animator with clients including E! Entertainment Television and The Los Angeles Times, I left reality behind and followed my heart into the world of fiction.
I'm the author of the Shadow Series, the Starjump Series, WINNEMUCCA, a small-town fairy tale and my first adult paranormal romance, THE STORYTELLERS--where Thelma & Louise meets Raiders of the Lost Arc. MOON KILLERS (Shadow series #3) will release FALL 2013. For more about my latest releases & to get some inside scoops about my books--including playlists, dream casts, character interviews and more--check out my blog Laurasmagicday.wordpress.com. Thanks for your interest in my books and I look forward to chatting with you on Laurasmagicday.
Moon Killers (Shadow Series #3) releases August 2013

2 comments: